Do I need a business license for my mobile food unit?
  • Yes. The City of Pelham requires inspections by the Building, Fire, and Police Departments. Inspections are conducted annually prior to renewing or issuing a business license.
  • The inspection fee is $75.00 for mobile food units. To set up an inspection, please call 205.620.6495. 
  • Complete the Business License Application for mobile food units.

Show All Answers

1. What codes are currently adopted by the City of Pelham?
2. How much will my permit cost?
3. How many sets of plans are required for construction?
4. What is the time frame when submitting plans to obtaining building permit?
5. Is a contractor required to be certified by the contractor's board to do commercial construction?
6. Do trades/subcontractors need their own permit?
7. I am a subcontractor working under a General Contractor/Home Builders permit. What do I need to submit to obtain my trade permit?
8. How can I request an inspection with the City of Pelham?
9. Does the City of Pelham have a landscaping ordinance?
10. Is there a permit required for signage?
11. I received a stop work order - now what?
12. My business is moving into a new building, what do I need to do? How do I get my water turned on?
13. Do I need a business license for my mobile food unit?
14. How do I get a garage sale permit? How much are they? How far in advance can I apply for one? Where can I place my signs?