Rules and Regulations
- Each individual is responsible for signing in before play and taking care of applicable charges.
- Only Flat sole shoes allowed on courts. No running shoes or cross trainers allowed.
- Dress Code: Appropriate tennis attire must be worn. Shirts must be worn at all times on grounds.
- Rotation Of Play – Once on court players have a minimum of 1-1/2 hours to play. They may be bumped after 1-1/2 hours but may get back in line for another court.
- Only Pelham Racquet Club members may reserve courts.
- USTA Code of Conduct governs all play.
- Courts can only be reserved 24hours/1 day in advance by members.