Located in Pelham Community Park just off Highway 31 (directly behind Issis & Sons Carpets)
315 Ball Park Road
Pelham, AL 35124
Facilities and Amenities
- Nine hard courts all lighted with water coolers and player benches
- Fiberglass backboard on Court #1
- Spacious Club House complete with a full kitchen, fireplace and roomy sitting area
- Comfortable viewing from the covered porch with ceiling fans for those hot summer days
- Restrooms with plenty of space to change clothes
- All courts and Club House are wheelchair accessible
Milstead surveys the courts
- Men's Leagues: Regular USTA (fall & spring season with a 2 singles, 3 doubles format), Men's 40+ USTA (fall & spring season with a 2 singles, 3 doubles format), Men's 55+ USTA (fall & spring season), Flex, Combo, Tri-Level, & Mixed Doubles
- Women's Leagues: Regular USTA (winter & spring), Flex, Combo, Tri-Level, LITL (regular & doubles only), Mixed Doubles, Preppy League, & FFF (Fall Fun Flex)
- Junior Leagues: Spring, summer, and fall seasons in USTA local league
- Pelham High School and Riverchase Middle School practice and play home
matches at the Tennis Center.
Tennis Instruction and Rates
- Lessons available from Clint Johnson (USPTA Certified).........call Clint (205) 533-1135 for available times. Private lessons are: $60 (per hour)
- Call PTC (620-6428) for group rates and availability.
- Court Fees and Reservations
- Court Fee: $3.00 per person per day for non-members. Annual Memberships available.
- Court Reservations: Members may reserve a court one day in advance - playing time is limited to one and 1/2 hours if people are waiting.
Tennis Center Yearly Memberships
(Memberships run one year from the date purchased)
|Family||$100.00||$150.00 First Two Members|
|Additional Family Members||$10.00 Per Addition||$25.00 Per Addition|
PTC Staff: Ken Vines, Diane Mathews, Bob Hopton-Jones,
Certified Teaching Professionals: Clint Johnson USPTA Certified Professional