The Pelham Racquet Club offers several different leagues for the general public. The Leagues for Men and Women are regular USTA, Senior USTA, Soft Court, regular Combo, Mixed Combo, and Ladies LITL.
- REGULAR USTA is men and women's United States Tennis Association leagues.
These matches consist of two courts of singles and three courts of doubles playing on hard or soft courts. Players must be USTA members and may self rate to enter the league. Levels of play are 2.5 to 5.0. Scoring is best 2 out of 3 sets with tiebreak.
- SENIOR USTA is for men and women (team members must be 50 years of age) The players must have a USTA membership. Levels of play are 2.5 to 4.5. Scoring is best 2 out of 3 sets with a tiebreak. League play is on Monday and Sunday afternoons.
- SOFT COURT for ladies is matches played on clay courts only. Levels of play are from 2.5 to 5.5. Both LITL and SOFT COURT are played during the weekdays beginning at 9:00am with the same scoring as LITL.
- SOFT COURT for men is played by levels of A, B, and C. A and B level is played
Saturdays at 9:00am and C level is played at 6:00pm on Thursday nights. The format varies according to level and whether it is spring or fall season.
- REGULAR COMBO is a league for both men and women played on either hard or soft courts. This league level is a combination of taking two different USTA levels and adding them together to form a level. (Such as 2.5 plays with a 3.0 to form a Combo level of 5.5). Scoring is best 2 out of 3 sets with tiebreak.
- MIXED COMBO is a league using men and women players to establish a team. The league level is a combination of taking two different USTA levels and adding them together to form a level. Matches are played on hard or soft courts, The scoring is best 2 out of 3 sets with tiebreak.
- LITL is Ladies Interclub Tennis League usually played on hard courts. Levels of play are 2.5 to 5.5. The league has 4 singles matches followed by 4 doubles matches. Scoring is 2 sets per match. If there is a tie in sets, games are counted.